Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Beauty boxes!!!

Wow, I have just discovered THE most amazing thing for beauty addicts like me.  It's called the 'beauty box'.  For a subscription fee of £9.95 per month (you can cancel at any time) you get a box sent in the post every month containing 5 good sized samples of the latest beauty releases!  Mine is from http://www.feelunique.com/ though I've heard they area available elsewhere.  Drool......  I've ordered mine straight away and can't wait to hear the thud of that box on my doormat :D  I'll be posting reviews of the contents when they arrive.  To be continued...

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of testing 5 new beauty products each month for just £2 per item. What better gift could a girl buy herself each month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FeelUnique is definitely one of the best. Good choice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I can't wait! December is sold out so will have to wait till January for my box :( But a nice pick me up after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was once a enjoyment account it. Glance complicated to more brought agreeable from you! However, how could we keep in touch?
    mill creek shampoo

    ReplyDelete