Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Decleor Aroma Solutions Nourishing Lip Balm

Just a quick post this evening!  It's that time of year again when the cold weather and central heating leave your lips less than perfect.  My favourite lip treat at the moment is Decleor's Aroma Solutions Nourishing Lip Balm.  I picked it up after spotting it on my summer holiday spa visit.  It comes in a little tube, neatly boxed in Decleor's trademark bright yellow packaging.  (I think you can also buy it in a lipstick format?)

You only need a tiny bit of this luxurious balm and as soon as you massage it almost turns into an oil without being greasy.  The scent is hard to describe - very grown up and not your usual strawberry scented chapstick!  Its ingredients include; macadamia, hazlenut and cinnamon oil and the balm is 100% natural.

What I love most about this balm is the way it lasts on your lips (and hence the tube lasts a very long time which is good as it is rather pricey at around £10)  Your winter lips are left soft, smooth with a gentle sheen - perfect!

2 comments:

  1. I love Decleor but never tried the lip balm. Thanks for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could help :) It makes a nice little treat for yourself whilst you're doing your Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete