Thursday, 1 December 2011

Leighton Denny Nail Colour - Notorious

This week I've been wearing a vivid green/turquoise nail colour by Leighton Denny called Notorious.  It came in a trio collection called Art Deco alongside two other colours The Heiress (a cornflower blue/lilac) and Madison (a hot pink).  Leighton Denny is a British nailcare range.  Though maybe not as famous as Nails Inc. or O.P.I. his products definitely rival them.

What I love most about this nail polish is how long it lasts.  Being a fan of piping hot bubble baths my nail colour usually starts to peel after 1 or 2 days.  Although I love changing my colours frequently its a bit of a pain if you don't have time!  This photo was taken 4 days after I originally applied it and as you can see its still going strong (with a coat of Leighton Denny's One For All topcoat).

His colours are really rich too - 2 coats and you get a good solid colour.  The shade is rather bright so some might prefer it as a nail colour.  It does tend to clash if you're wearing anything but green!  However, I love it for a bright pop of colour to cheer me up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment