Thursday, 19 January 2012

Bare Minerals Bright and Beautiful Collection Review - Bargain!!!



This is the second Bright & Beautiful collection I have purchased from Bare Minerals and in my opinion its one of their best value sets.  Especially as this was in the Debenhams sale reduced from £48 to £32!!!!

Here are the contents:



  • Original SPF 15 Foundation 8g,
  • Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer
  • Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer 8ml
  • Smoke Eyecolor 0.57g
  • Big & Bright Eyeliner in Charcoal 0.35g
  • Pink Petal Blush 0.35g
  • Natural Lipgloss in Fruit Cocktail 4.2ml
  • Flawless Application Face Brush

  • All impressive full sizes which is what I look for in a Bare Minerals collection.  They seem to do an awful lot of sets which contain disappointing 2g pots which is great for newbies but not so if you're a die hard addict!

    This set also comes in a 'peaches and green' colour scheme which is identical apart from the lipgloss, eyecolour and blush.  I previously bought this kit from QVC at a higher price but still find it to be good value.

    I use all of these products daily and am seriously impressed by them all so will be reviewing them  separately at a later date but here are my quick summaries.  Excuse the lack of my own photos!  Hopefully there will be more to come.

    Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer

    Love the original Prime Time and this has a peachy sheen to it.  Works very similar except it seems more 'liquid'
    
    Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer

    Gold shimmering base.  I've seen lots of people complaining about the 'sparkle' but I love it on its own as a shadow or as a good way of making other shadows stay put.


    Smoke Eyecolour

    A very neutral shade.  No shimmer so great for every day.


    Big and Bright Eyeliner in Charcoal

    Soft and smudgy and great for creating smoky eye looks.  I especially like the smudging tip and sharpener hidden in the end.

    Pink Petal Blush

    Looks extremely bright in the pot but disappointingly subtle on my skin.  Should suit most skin tones though.


    Natural Lipgloss in Fruit Cocktail

    Bare Minerals lipglosses are amazing.  Good pigment and coverage but not too sticky.  Needs to be reapplied quite often though.






    4 comments:

    1. Hello! Thanks for entering my giveaway but could you please repost your entry in the giveaway original post? Thanks babe. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Brilliant value! I also found that my BM blush is alot more subtle than it looks in the pot. Love the eyeliner, they apply so easily.
      xo

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes, I'm not sure that I'd buy the BM blushes on their own! I have really pale skin and prefer to have at least a bit of colour! They apply nicely though. The eyeliners are really lovely and easy to use. x

        Delete