Thursday, 5 January 2012

Elemis Tranquil Indulgence Face and Body Set (including a close rival to my favourite cleanser!)


Look at this beautiful set of Elemis goodies!  One of my amazing Christmas presents from my equally amazing partner.  It includes 5 full sized products in a gorgeous blue patent bag.  This is the first time I have had any Elemis products of my own and boy am I impressed!  The only time I have tried them before is at the Aqua Sana spa in Elveden - one of our favourite escapes so it brings back happy memories :)  Here is a brief review of each of the products INCLUDING a possible rival to my favourite cleanser....

1.)  TRANQUIL TOUCH BATH ELIXIR




This smells beautiful and a little goes a long way!  Half a cap produces plenty of gently scented bubbles.  A new favourite weekend treat for me :)  Like all Elemis products looks pretty on the bathroom shelf too ;)

2.)  FRANGIPANI MONOI BODY OIL


An amazing luxury multi purpose product.  This can be used on your hair, nails, lips basically anywhere on your body!  It starts of solid but if you leave the bottle in your bath whilst you bathe it turns into its liquid form.  The smell is so exotic and it leaves your skin soft but unually for an oil, not greasy.  Lots of spas use this for their massage treatments so worth it for a little bit of spa at home.

3.)  PRO-RADIANCE CREAM CLEANSER


Now this is a close competitor with Liz Earles Cleanse and Polish in my opinion.  Used in almost the same way it removes every trace of make-up and leaves your skin feeling soft, clean and moisturised.  The only difference in application being they suggest you leave the cream on for at least 1 minute before removing with either a muslin cloth or cleansing mitts.  However, it is considerably more expensive so I think this one will be a one off treat :)


4.)  PRO-COLLAGEN MARINE CREAM

I've struggled to find a moisturiser that I love other than Lacuras serum (which doesn't really count as the name suggests - its a serum!)  This though definitely ticks all my boxes.  Lightweight yet moisturising.  Quick absorbing.  Non-greasy.  Long-lasting.  Yummy smelling.  I would definitely like to continue using this.  But have you seen the price?  Yikes....

5.)  PRO-RADIANCE HAND AND NAIL CREAM

Now this isn't even available for sale by itself yet!  I don't really have a problem with dry hands so I'm not a big hand cream user.  My usual favourite is Soap and Glory's Hand Food (which by the way is very good!)  This though really impressed me.  As it goes on it feels very rich.  However, it absorbs extremely quickly.  I've seen others suggest that it is used a hand mask also at night.  Again, smells delicious and I reckon this 100 ml tube will last me a very long time!

3 comments:

  1. Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser is amazing, Im a complete Elemis freak.

    Following back :]
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love elemis and was really tempted by this offer, its such amazing value x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely recommend this set - one item usually retails for more that the whole kit! It might even be a repeat purchase of mine... X

    ReplyDelete