Saturday, 14 January 2012

January Beauty Box - New Year, New You

Had to go and pick this months beauty box up from the Post Office which is a bit of pain.  I wonder if there was anyway they could make their packaging more letterbox sized?  I hate having to make a special trip.... Anyway, here is the contents of this months box:



Lierac Coherance L.IR Infrared Cream
I'll definitley be trying this after I've finish my Elemis Pro-collagen Marine Cream.  A good 15 ml size pot and I like the way its packaged nicely in its own box just as it would be if you bought it individually.  I'm afraid I'm not an eco-girl - I love piles of pretty packaging! :D

Dead Sea Spa Magik Salt Brushing
This looks like heavy duty stuff - 2 sachets of sea salts combined with coconut oil and vitamin E that you are supposed to scrub all over your body with a body brush.  I'm not a huge fan of scrubs as I don't get dry skin on my arms or legs.  However, I'm sure I'll try this out at the end of winter!  I think the way its packaged could also be a bit messy - I take it you're supposed to use the whole lot in one go?!?

Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion
A nice travel sized body lotion (30ml)  Smells gorgeous - fresh but perfumed.  It also says it helps to prevent stretch marks.  I will probably be putting this in my bag of travel toilletries.

Phyto PhytoBaume Color Protect Express Conditioner
Another good travel sized product.  Although I have stopped colouring my hair I will still be trying this as a conditioning treatment.

Green People Gentle Cleanse
I got excited when I saw this as I thought it was some kind of lip treatment because of the packaging! (My partner and I are lip product fiends)  However, it is a rather small tube of cleanser.  It does say its organice which makes me more inclined to try it but now I've found a cleanser that works I'm loathed to switch.

Having seen other people's review of this box I was expected to be disappointed and even thought of cancelling.  However, I think this is a nice selection nearly of which all I will try.  My only criticism is I wish they had included more popular/well known brands.  I've got my fingers crossed for some Decleor/Bare Minerals/Elemis in a box soon!!!!

3 comments: