Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Leighton Denny Slick Tips Review

Leighton Denny Slick Tips (don't say it too fast now!) is a product I've had for a while.  In fact, it is probably one of the first Leighton Denny products I tried.  Put simply this is a nail and cuticle oil.  It softens and moisturises cuticles and well as giving a moisturised healthy sheen to nails.  I find this is great for after buffing your nails to keep the shine but also re-moisturise. 

Leighton Denny Slick Tips is one of those products that I just love using even if I don't need to.  I slap it on when I'm going colour free but also over colour to refresh a manicure.  You can apply as often as you like and the smell is divine!  I'd describe it as having a fresh lemongrass scent.  Good value too as it lasts for ages.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment