Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Starter Gift with Instant Boost Skin Tonic

I've already raved over Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish but I couldn't resist showing off this gorgeous starter gift set I received from my mummy :)



It has a full 100ml size of my favourite cleanser and a mini travel 30ml spray bottle of Instant Boost Skin Tonic.  This little bottle of loveliness is Liz Earle's equivalent of a toner but without the usual harsh drying alcohol.  Instead it is more off a refreshing spritz which smells gorgeous and leaves your skin feeling squeaky clean but with a light moisturising effect.The gorgeous smell probably has something to do with the ingredients: rose-scented geranium, aloe vera, cucumber and calendular.  All very soothing and calming. 

The little spray bottle is useful as an instant pick me up.  However, I was also lucky enough to get a full size 200ml bottle which comes with a useful 'twist and pour' lid.  This is handy for soaking cotton wool pads and sweeping over your face for a proper tone.

Final little tip - I find using this with cotton pads is a good way of removing any missed bits of eye make-up (it really is that gentle!)  Not that Cleanse and Polish doesn't do the job - I can just be a bit slapdash when in a rush....

All in all I love this just as much as the Cleanse and Polish.  Happy skin all round!  Thank you mummy!

2 comments:

  1. I'd been thinking of getting the skin tonic, but I wasn't sure. Might get one of the smaller sizes to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do sell the travel size spritzer individually online so its worth a go! :)

    ReplyDelete