Monday, 9 January 2012

Splurger or a saver?

With all my lovely Christmas goodies I've been having a think about how I use my products.  Beauty products are my real treat as I don't have many other vices like smoking or drinking. 

However, when I get a new treat to try, the temptation is to dive in a take a huge scoop of the new magic goop and lather myself in it (like my Santuary Body Butter - yuummmmy!)  But at the same time I don't want it to run out and then have to replace it a pricey 5 minutes later (like my Pro-Collagen Marine Cream - eek!)

So are you a splurger or a saver?  My current tactic is to read up other people's reviews of products and see what rate they use them at as well as checking the 'use within' dates on the packaging.  Obsessive moi?  Not much ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment