Sunday, 19 February 2012

Diorshow New Look Mascara Sample Review


I was so pleased when I took my voucher for a free Dior sample into Debenhams and that actually had one available!  I was given a teeny 1.5 ml sample of Diorshow New Look Mascara.  Cute eh?  This was bad timing actually as I have just started my freebie Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara and I don't want to have two on the go at once.

However, this looks to me like a very different mascara to the Soap and Glory one, mainly due to the teenie weenie micro brush.  It is a lot smaller in length and thickness and is covered in tiny short teeth that are made from rubber.  The mascara formula itself looks quite thick which worries me that it could clump.  In addition Diorshow New Look Mascara contains a treatment serum which is supposed to care for and condition your lashes. 

If I'm impressed by this I will be reviewing it in depth in the future.  To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you think of this.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mila,

    I am now following you :) I'd love you to follow my blog also! Glad you are enjoying it.

    x

    ReplyDelete