Thursday, 9 February 2012

Feel Unique Beauty Box is no more!!!! :(

I have just received an email from Feel Unique announcing the closure of their Beauty Box service. :(  This was only my third box and the latest one definitely looked like their most impressive - maybe they wanted to go out with a bang? 

They have said they are looking into developing a more personal sampling service so maybe there will be a good replacement in the near future.  Sad times :(  I don't think I will be swapping to another service such as Glossy Box as of yet.  Instead I will be saving my money for more full sized products!

How is everyone else feeling about the news?

2 comments:

  1. eek, I havent even had a chance to check my emails yet. This months box was definately a winner for me but I'm also with Glossybox and have just signed up with She Said Beauty (just for the first month to see if I like it) so was looking into getting rid of a box, this has just done it for me.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I was considering cancelling after January's box but February's had restored my hope! I've not heard of She Said Beauty but might check it out.

      x

      Delete