Thursday, 23 February 2012

Liz Earle Botanical Shine Haircare Review


I've been using Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo and Conditioner for around 3 months so I thought I could write a full review now of how I am finding them. What I like most about these products is the fact that they are natural and therefore do not leave a build up in your hair. You are left with squeaky clean hair that's not weighed down. Here is the texture of both products:
 
Shampoo
 
Conditioner
 
 
The shampoo looks like any other shampoo though as its natural you might not expect it to lather much. However, you only need a small amount and the more water you add, the more lather you get. This not only makes it very enjoyable to use but economical too.  I can see this being great for people who like to wash their hair everyday.
The conditioner on the other hand is very different to any others that I have tried.  It comes formulated for 3 different hair types.  I chose 'normal' as I had heard that it is richer than you might expect.  However, the texture is like a moisturiser and when you apply to your hair it seems to absorb and disappear into the hair. This took a while for me to get used to as I have long thick hair which tends to need a thick 'slippery' conditioner to help me detangle.
However, after rinsing both products do leave my hair feeling fresh, light and clean.  The fact that it is natural makes me feel like I am really looking after my hair too.  I just wish it was a bit more moisturising and gave my hair a bit more 'oomph'.  This could possibly be because I chose the wrong conditioner for my hair type.  I have heard you can use their new Liz Earle Botanical Shine Treatment in place of the standard conditioner so I might try that instead!
 
Have you tried the Liz Earle haircare range?  What are your thoughts?  Or do you have any recommendations for a haircare range to try?

4 comments:

  1. I was using the conditioner for dry/damaged hair and it done absolutely nada for my hair. I've been using the treatment 1/2 a week and it works a lot better.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised it didn't work too great because I've only heard rave reviews! Glad it's not only me whose struggled with the conditioner. I might try the treatment shortly. x

      Delete
  2. I use this Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo and Conditioner product for my hair care. It is very best product and i think it can enough to understand for the product.

    akro mils bin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete