Saturday, 25 February 2012

My Final Feel Unique Beauty Box (February) Review



It's taken my a little while to get round to reviewing this final beauty box from Feel Unique, mainly because as soon as I opened it I wanted to start using all of the products!  February's box contained 3 of my favourite brands (Elemis, Decleor and Leighton Denny) and 2 that I have been looking forward to trying (Philip Kingsley and Nuxe)  Here are the exact contents:

Leighton Denny Diamond Rose
I love Leighton Denny nail products and this shade is a lovely translucent shimmering rose.  This would make a lovely french manicure pink or even for cocktailing over darker shades.

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil
This smells divine.  I'm not quite sure what I'll use it for yet - apparently you can use it on face, body, hair and nails.  It's non-greasy but leaves your skin with a nice sheen.  I just like sniffing it! hehe

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
I am dying to try this.  I kept seeing it on QVC but couldn't justify buying a whole tub without trying it first.  You apply this to damp hair as a pre shampoo treatment.  It's supposed to give elasticity and bounce which I am in need of with my long hair! I feel a separate review coming along...

Elemis Exotic Lime and Ginger Hand and Body Wash
I love the Elemis Exotics range and this is a really impressive 100ml size.  However, it is not my favourite scent of theirs.  It's not unpleasant just very masculine.  Also, it does not feel very moisturising.  Maybe this is best as a hand wash!

Decleor Phytopeel Natural Exfoliating Cream
I really like the idea of this.  Rather than exfoliating using harsh grains, you just apply this cream to the face then when it dries your rub it off with your fingers in a circular motion.  Decleor is a brand I am always eyeing up and can't wait to give this a go.

Such a shame that Feel Unique have discontinued their beauty box after this month and this one was amazing!  I am now saving my pennies on beauty boxes and am going to try a new full size product every couple of months instead.





1 comment:

  1. I thought the Elemis Lime & Ginger wash smelt really manly aswell, havent tried it yet but I'll more than likely just use it as hand-wash.

    xo

    ReplyDelete