Sunday, 26 February 2012

Paul Falltricks Hair Academy Review

Today I managed to get a last minute hair appointment at Paul Falltricks Hair Academy in Romfordand boy did I need it!  My hair was super long and although I loved the length the ends were very dry and brittle.  My fringe had long grown out too and was hanging like a spare part at the side of my face (not a good look!)

Paul Falltricks Hair Academy is a salon I always go back to having tried others and been left disappointed.  The whole experience there is really relaxing and luxurious.  Whilst having your hair washed you are treated to a head massage along with massaging chair!  You are also offered a selection of refreshments.  I noticed there is a play corner too for the little ones so busy mums can still enjoy a pamper.

I wanted to keep my style similar but wanted more shaping and a fuller side swept fringe cut back in.  They use Keratese products which I've been wanting to try for a while.  My stylist, James, also used a Tangle Teezer on my hair and I am hoping to get one for my birthday!  Here is the finished result (please excuse the bright light and reflections!):


There's nothing ground breaking about this style but I like to keep my hair long and classic so I can do lots with it.  I'm really happy with it as its feeling a lot healthier and fuller now whilst still keeping the length. 

I feel even happier about it as in total it only came to £25! (with a 15% discount)  At this price I can afford to go more regularly.  Paul Falltricks Academy is in Romford and has a newly opened beauty salon using products such as Decleor and Bare Minerals.

4 comments:

  1. Looks so healthy and glossy. I'm in dire need of a good trim.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I'm terrible, I usually leave it 5 - 6 months :-/ This time I'm going to make the effort though. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, I was at the hairdresser on Friday and a good cut makes you feel good x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It definitley does make you feel good! I don't know why I don't do it more often! x

      Delete