Saturday, 18 February 2012

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara Review



With this months Elle Magazine I received a free Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara (the only reason I bought it to be honest!)  I have never found a mascara that I really love.  My last mascara purchase had a really annoying gimmicky square brush (No7 Extravagant Lashes) and nearly every brand I have tried has led to clumpy overloaded lashes.

Soap and Glory Thick and Fast on first impressions has quite a oversized but standard shaped brush.  However, I found this made it really easy to use.  One swipe and my lashes looked much longer and darker but still very natural.  Applying two coats didn't create any clumping and it was easy to increase the volume and length of my lashes without overloading them.

What I love most about this mascara is instead of clumping all my lashes together to create the impression of thicker lashes it separates and defines instead.  Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara is a brilliant everyday mascara that is buildable for a more dramatic look.  Fantastic freebie and I will definitley be repurchasing!

You can find out more about Thick and Fast and the rest of the cosmetics range at www.soapandglory.com.

2 comments:

  1. I got this with Elle magazine too, although I actually already had one and just wanted to get another one for a cheaper price! I'm obsessed with it, I think it's fab at adding definition and length x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have found something that works well for you - it must be good if you are considering paying full price for it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete