Sunday, 11 March 2012

17 Brush Collection Review

I am only just getting round to reviewing this lovely brush set and pouch that I received for Christmas from my mum (mainly because it is in use every single day!) This 17 Brush Set came with a blusher, lip, eye liner and eyeshadow brush.  As you can see there is also plenty of room for all my other Bare Mineral brushes and other tools.  I like the clear protective flap over the brushes as this protects them from splaying or catching on the brushes on the other side.


The brushes themselves are synthetic and really soft so lovely to use.  The blusher brush is on the small side but I like this for carrying around in my handbag makeup bag.  My favourite brush is the eyeshadow brush though I have recently started using the lip brush also and am impressed with this too.

This 17 Brush Set is a really lovely designed brush pouch, small enough to carry around but roomy enough inside for plenty of tools.  A lot better than my previous storage of a glass for my brushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment