Thursday, 1 March 2012

February Empties!

My list is no way near as impressive as some of my fellow bloggers but here are a few of the products I have managed to finish this month:



Soap and Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash: I've had this body wash for nearly a whole year!  It came as part of a massive Soap and Glory gift set from my sister.  This is a huge bottle and a gorgeous smelling, creamy, moisturising shower gel. 
Would I repurchase? Yes!  Soap and Glory are reasonably priced and this product is very long lasting.  A real girly treat that can be used every day.

Liz Earle Botanical Shine Conditioner for Normal Hair:  I'm a big Liz Earle skincare fan so I thought I'd try their haircare.  The conditioner really wasn't rich enough for me though it lasted ages.
Would I repurchase?  Possibly.  I'm moving onto another haircare range for the time being.

Gatineau Melatogenine Futur Plus Anti-Wrinkle Mask:  This try me size was given to me by my partner from part of a set he bought.  A nice, non-drying mask that leaves the skin soft and moisturised.  However, I'm not really at the wrinkles stage yet so not sure if this works!
Would I repurchase?  Probably not due to the price and not being specifically targeted for my skin.

Gatineau Electelle Exfoliating Treatment:  This was another try me from my partner.  I really like this exfoliator as you can definitely feel the grains working without them being too harsh.  I also like the way it foams up with water.  When rinsed off it left my skin feeling smooth and soft and not at all irritated or dry.
Would I repurchase?  If it was more affordable!

Dead Sea Magik Salt Brushing Scrub: If you read my last post you'll know how I feel about this!  This scrub gave impressive after results but I cannot go through the messy, painful experience of applying this again.  It didn't even get a position in my photo!
Would I repurchase?  Definitely not.

6 comments:

  1. Soap and Glory Clean sounds like a great product esp when it's long lasting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I think you can get a large bottle for £6! Great value. x

      www.lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Following your blog now too! :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm a huge Soap & Glory fan, love their bath and body products. Have you tried any of their cosmetics range? I'm slowly building up a pretty impressive collection! I've really enjoyed reading your blog and so I've nominated you for Versatile Blogger Award, see here for details:

    http://thoughtsonbeautifulthings.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award-plus-7-random.html

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you very much! :D My first blogger award! I really love Soap and Glory products too and have recently received some of their cosmetics - check out my reviews for their lipstick and mascara here! x

    http://lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com/2012/02/soap-and-glory-thick-and-fast-mascara.html

    http://lottys-luxuries.blogspot.com/2012/02/soap-glory-super-colour-fabulipstick.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the Liz Earle haircare and although I liked it, I think their skincare is better. Like the Soap & Glory body wash too!
    x

    ReplyDelete