Saturday, 24 March 2012

GOSH Eyebrow Palette Review

After having my HD Brows done at Zen Spa Edinburgh I decided I need a product to keep them looking in tip top shape between treatments.  Having browsed the shops I was torn between the GOSH Eyebrow Palette and the Sleek Brow Kit.  I settled on the GOSH Eyebrow Palette as it included 3 shades of brow powder, a neat little brush and sponge applicator plus a clear wax.  The Sleek Brow Kit did have the addition of some cute mini tweezers but the colours were limited and wax based.  I was swiftly bought it as an early birthday present :D  (well I couldn't live with ungroomed brows for a month!)




The packaging is quite plain but nice and neat.  The compact is easy to open and the powders and wax are laid out nicely.  However, the wax does get a bit messy as you can see!  I like to use the darkest shade powder so I can see this running out quickly though the mid brown is good for a more natural look.  Applicator wise this is great as it gives you the option of brush or sponge.  I prefer the brush as it is angled - perfect for creating defined brows.

The GOSH Eyebrow Palette is a brilliant product that I can't live without now - I feel naked without it on!  I'd highly recommend it for brows of all colours due to the neutral range.  For those whose brows are a bit more unruly you may need a brow gel as well to keep them in place as the wax  just gives a nice sheen.  Great price too at £7.50 from Superdrug!

1 comment:

  1. Will have to have a look at this next time I'm in Superdrug. After trying their eye palette, I am now conerted to Gosh!

    ReplyDelete