Tuesday, 20 March 2012

What's currently in my make-up bag?

I'm not one of these girls who rushes to the loo every 15 minutes to touch up her make-up.  I wish I was but I can't be bothered to make the walk that often!  So here is what's currently in my make-up bag that goes with me to work:



Bare Minerals Blush in Pink Petal
This isn't my favourite Bare Minerals Blush Shade but I like to have something on hand to perk up my pasty complexion on rough days!

My all time favourite lipbalm.  Read my review above and find out why!

Leighton Denny Illuminating Hand Cream
Smells lovely, really light and a nice handbag sized tube.

Arabic Perfume Oil
My partner introduced me to these.  A tiny roller-ball of powerful oil, this is great for long-lasting scent.  This particular one smells like YSL Cinema one of my all time favourite perfumes.

Super Colour Fabulipstick in Perfect Day
Fantastic pigmentation, long-lasting and non-drying.  Everything I look for in a lipstick.  Read my full review here.

Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Sample
This smells beautiful.  A sexy, feminine, classic fragrance.  I love this as I'm not a fan of more modern 'fresh' smelling scents.  Also love that its Eau de Parfum rather than Eau de Toillette.

Mini QVS Tweezers
How cute are these?  They came free with a full sized pair from Superdrug.  I'm currently obsessed with my brows so great for removing any strays as soon as I notice them!  Love the pink colour too.

Bare Minerals Natural Lipgloss in With a Twist
Great for work as I can apply at my desk without a mirror.  Moisturising and non-sticky, read my full review here.

Hope you enjoy the little nosey :)




3 comments:

  1. I never fix my make up during the day either, maybe a bit of powder on on t-zone but thats it.
    Love the tweezers!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these posts. I usually forget about my makeup once I am at work, although I keep a gloss or lipstick in my draw and try to remember to touch it up after lunch.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats about as far as I get too! A bit of lippy or on a particularly rough day I might manage to put a bit of extra blush on at lunchtime! x

      Delete