Wednesday, 25 April 2012

April Empties!



I've finished quite a lot this month which is unusual for me -  I tend to buy big and use slow!

Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo  I started off not being wowed by this product.  However, I've grown to love the way it leaves your hair feeling fresh and not weighed down.  I also really like the fact that it is SLS free - I feel very virtuous using it!

Would I repurchase?  Definitely

Bare Minerals Prime Time Original  I NEVER apply my make-up without this.  A great primer that is light and smoothing.  I prefer this to the brightening version which is a lot thinner.

Would I repurchase?  Can't live without it!

Elemis Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser  This was part of an amazing gift set bought for me for Christmas.  It's a really lovely alternative to Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and is the only other cleanser that has given me comparable results.

Would I repurchase?  Yes, but only if it was in a deal.  Quite a bit pricier than Liz Earle C&P!

Lacura Multi-Intensive Serum  A fantastic bargain serum at only £3.49!  I use this as my pre-make up moisturiser as it is nice and light.

Would I repurchase?  I already have 2 back ups in stock ...

Clinique 15 Minute Facial Turnaround This was part of a Clinique Bonus Time gift and is very old and I probably shouldn't have used it... but it still gave my skin amazing results!  Leaves your skin baby soft but the texture is bizaare!  Like smoothing chewing gum onto your face :/

Would I repurchase?  I would but I think they've changed the formula and name now!

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever use Prime Time under liquid foundation? I was going to get it but wanted to try a small sample first to make sure it suited me. BareMinerals arent very helpful though, almost makes me not want to buy it now.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I use it under my Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation and it works fine! :) I'd go for the original though as its a thicker gel like formula. Bare Minerals probably just want you to use their foundation! x

      Delete