Saturday, 28 April 2012

Beauty Dilemma of the Week


I am always reading articles where bloggers mention they just 'throw on their five minute face' and the resulting look is always amazingly natural but polished.  I, on the other hand religiously spend 20 minutes doing my daily 'face'.  Currently my routine includes, moisturiser, primer, mineral foundation, mineral veil, blusher, highlighter, eyelid primer, eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, mascara and brow powder.

Admittedly, I do have an addiction to strong black liquid eyeliner so I'm never going to be pleased about leaving this step out.  However, I'm sure there must be some way of speeding up the rest!  My resulting look though using an arsenal of products still only results in a reasonably natural look so it's not as if I'm trowelling it on!

What does your five minute face involve?  Do you think it just takes some getting used to the less products is more?

No comments:

Post a Comment