Friday, 20 April 2012

Famous by Sue Moxley Baked Bronze Review



This is probably one of the most convincing 'dupes' I've seen on the market.  This is Famous by Sue Moxley Baked Bronze and bares more than a slight resemblance to MACs MSF product.  Though it is called a bronzer, I chose this in its palest shade of Miami which makes it more of a higlighter come finishing powder.  Here is the shade:


It's so pretty with its subtle marbling and the MAC shade is resembles most closely is the sought after Soft and Gentle.  Subtle is the key word here - there is the obvious glitter as with some highlighters and the shade is very soft meaning you have the opportunity to build the shade.

As with my previous Famous by Sue Moxley review here - I love the packaging.  In fact, I think they do a much better job than MAC.  The chrome look lid has a mirror inside and a little plastic tray holding a portable brush.  This makes it fantastic for carrying around in your handbag for touch ups.


Famous by Sue Moxley Baked Bronze is a product I had been lusting over for a while and I am really enjoying trying new ways of applying it.  Currently the results I am getting are subtler than expected.  However, highlighters are quite new to me!

Have you tried the Famous by Sue Moxley range?  Are you impressed by how competitive they are with other high end brands?

No comments:

Post a Comment