Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Leighton Denny Jailbird Review

Leighton Denny Jailbird came in the New Year, New You Collection that I reviewed here.  It wasn't the colour I was most looking forward too - I'd been lusting after Rebel and I Love Juicy and went for those first.  However, now I have tried Jailbird I can't believe what I've been missing out on!

Jailbird is a gorgeous deep metallic green that has a slightly matte/brushed metal finish.  I love this finish at it makes a nice change from the usual high shine glitter!  Here is a pic:


And the best thing?  This is just one coat!  I love polishes that you don't need to load on too heavily as it means less drying time for me and the less likely they are to smudge!  I will be wearing this loads more as I wear quite a lot of green and it's just so easy and quick to apply. 

Do you have any products you've had sitting round for a few months and then have loved it once you've finally got round to using it?

4 comments:

  1. This looks so much nicer on the nails than in the bottle, love the finish.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The finish is really different! It's what I like most about it. x

      Delete
  2. gorgeous green - very wearable! I saw the all collection and the coraly shade is probably my favourite! :)
    it happens to me too - I buy stuff when it's on offer and when it just comes out but then I don't have the chance to use it until months later... I guess it means I have too much ... I need to start 'operation clear out' soon!!! ;P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe same here! But its nice when you find unused things - like shopping without money! :) x

      Delete