Friday, 27 April 2012

Liz Earle May Essentials Offer



Liz Earle is one of the few companies that I prefer to buy direct from.  This is because of their amazing monthly skincare offers and the fact that everything is beautifully wrapped in tissue paper and they always include a free travel sized treat no matter how much or little you buy.

I've just purchased May's offer which includes Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser, Cleanse and Polish, Instant Boost Skin Tonic, 2 muslin cloths and the bonus product this month is their Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion which I've been dying to try.  All for £41 with free p&p :D  In total this is nearly a £15 saving.  That's my skincare regime sorted for a good 6 months! 

You can find the offer here.  I can't wait to receive mine!

2 comments:

  1. 6 Months?? I go through cleanse and polish every month! the toner and the moisturiser longer, but with only 66pumps in the 100ml cleanse and polish, i just cant see how it would last 6months......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Sorry - possibly misleading? My skincare regime IS sorted for the next 6 months meaning after the May Essentials I didn't have to buy any more for 6 months. However, I always have a stock pile of cleanse and polish! 100ml usually lasts me 2 months as I only cleanse at night.

    Hope this makes more sense!

    ReplyDelete