Saturday, 14 April 2012

The Sanctuary Classic Eau de Toilette Review

I just lurrrrrrrve the smell of Sanctuary products so imagine my excitement when I realised they sold an eau de toilette in their classic scent!  My lovely mum bought me a 50ml bottle of The Sanctuary Classic Eau de Toilette for my birthday and I've been wearing it loads since.  It disappeared off the shelves of Boots for a while and I believe that was because they were redesigning the packaging.  Here it is now:



The bright packaging and cute pink bow echo its exotic scent.  It's an oriental warm fragrance which I always lean towards but it also has a lovely softness which means you can wear it everyday, all day.  The key notes are; jasmine, vanilla, patchouli and cedarwood.  There are also hints of citrus and bergamont which keep it fresh.


The Sanctuary Classic Eau de Toilette is my new favourite everyday fragrance - I can't stop sniffing my wrists!  Although I am not usually a fan of Eau de Toilettes this definitley has longevity and at £15 I can afford to replace it when it runs out.

Do you love The Sanctuary classic scent?  What are your favourite Sanctuary products?

No comments:

Post a Comment