Thursday, 17 May 2012

Bare Minerals Warmth All Over Face Colour Review

 
Having reasonably pale skin, I am always a bit cautious when it comes to bronzers.  However, Bare Minerals Warmth All Over Face Colour is not like other bronzers.  It is described as an all over face colour and is perfect for contouring and shading.  Although the pot doesn't contain much product it lasts for ages due to the small amount you need.  Mine came with my first ever Bare Minerals Starter Collection and is still going strong a year later!
 
What I love most about Bare Minerals Warmth is it's lack of shimmer.  Once it's applied you don't look as if you're trying too hard for that faked bake look!  It's also quite low on colour - in the pot it looks very intense but a tiny sprinkle of this in the lid gives a lovely subtle shade only slightly darker than your natural skin tone.  As a multi use product you can also use it as a neutral eyeshadow. 
 
My first thoughts on Bare Minerals Warmth All Over Face Colour was that it was another unnecessary step in my make-up routine.  However, having got the hang of applying it just below my cheek bones I can really see the difference a bit of contouring makes! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment