Thursday, 10 May 2012

Body Shop Haul!

Recently The Body Shop had a fab offer online with 40% everything including sale items!  I used this opportunity to do a bit of pressie shopping (with a few treats for myself!)  Here is what I purchased:

Thirsty Hands Moisture Gloves
Thirsty Hands Moisture Gloves

I knew my mum used moisture socks to keep her feet soft and smooth so I purchased her a pair of these gloves!  A bit pricey at £7 full price but a great price with the discount.


Passionfruit Body Butter

My mum also loves all of The Body Shops Body Butters.  I previously bought her the Papaya scent and this time the Passionfruit.  It is DELISH!  So fruity and very moisturising.  Using body butters has really put me off body lotions - they just feel too watery now.

Morrocan Argan and Orange Body Souffle
Moroccan Argan & Orange Body Souffle

This was for my friend's birthday.  She'd spotted it on a recent trip to Westfield and adored the smell.  I just had to buy it for her!  The scent is very different and exotic.  It is quite powerful though so you'd want to sniff before you buy!

Mango Lip Butter
 Mango Lip Butter - Lip Care
 A little treat for me :D  I just love mango - the smell and the taste and this lip butter is just edible!  It is a really good lip conditioner too.  It doesn't 'coat' the lips like petroleum products it just moisturises naturally.  It is very hard if you keep it somewhere cool but softens up quickly making it easy to use.

Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Ginger Anti Dandruff Shampoo - Shampoo

I have a very sensitive scalp with mild psoriasis and I had heard good things about this shampoo.  The scent is lovely - a true ginger smell, not artificial at all.  It foams up really well (probably due to the fact that is does contain SLSs...) but it leaves you hair feeling lovely and clean and moisturised without feeling lank or greasy.  I think I'll be sticking to this one for a while!

Have you taken advantage of any of The Body Shop's recent online sales?  What are your favourite Body Shop purchases?

5 comments:

  1. great haul! :) I'm loving the chocomania range at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for them to do another offer like that! I might try the Chocomania range then :) x

      Delete
  2. great purchases! their body butters are always quite lovely!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I love body butters and these ones smell delish! x

      Delete
  3. I love how to Body Shop often have deals on. Thgeir Body Butters are superb, I find it difficult to use regular lotions now too. Like their lip butters too, I'm currently enjoying the chocolate one.
    x

    ReplyDelete