Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Liz Earle May Skincare Essentials Review


I received my Liz Earle Skincare Essentials on Saturday after only ordering on Thursday - and the delivery was free!  I just love the way Liz Earle wrap all of their individual products.  They even sticker their moisturiser with the skin type you have chosen - I went for normal as I haven't used Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser before and wanted to play it safe.  Here are the contents:

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Normal/Combination 50ml
Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 100ml
Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion 150ml
2 x Muslin Cloths
Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser 30ml (my surprise bonus gift!)

All of this for only £41!

The Cleanse and Polish and Instant Boost Skin Tonic are regular products of mine but the moisturiser and Eyebright are new to me.  I am still to use the moisturiser (review to follow when I do!) but I have now tried the Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion. 

Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion is more of a tonic than a lotion and has a very subtle natural fragrance - not floral like the Skin Tonic but not nasty and synthetic smelling either.  This is a multi-use product and can be used as an eye mask by soaking two cotton pads and chilling them before placing them on the eyes.  On a day to day basis this can be used as a very gentle eye make up remover and eye refresher.  So far I love this!  Maybe not an essential stage in my routine but one I've been looking forward to trying and am enjoying using.

What is your favourite Liz Earle product?  Do you regularly restock with their monthly offers?



3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I often used some beauty products... But i never order online and delivery as well.. Now i am looking for Natural Skin care products which i hope will not harm my skin any more what you will recommend for me? Som one told me about Cucina Cosmetica Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really an excellent Blog ; and very informative information there – I've read. Really very useful all of them. I like them a lot. Hope – we'll get more this type of information in future days.
    skin rejuvenation

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete