Sunday, 20 May 2012

Nail of the Day - Leighton Denny The Heiress



Today I've gone for a simple look - no nail art.  I really love Leighton Denny The Heiress.  It is a gorgeous cornflower blue/lilac.  This shade seems to really suit my skin colour too, toning down any redness in my hands.  Though quite bright it also looks really polished and classy for work when wearing a more subtle outfit.

Leighton Denny The Heiress came as part of the Art Deco Collection with two other shades including Notorious which I previously reviewed here


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty colour, I think I like notorious more though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably wear Notorious more as it goes with more of my outfits! The Heiress seems to be better for my skin tone though. x

      Delete
  2. Oooh I love this, it looks a gorgeous blue. I can't get enough of blue polish at the moment!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have this... it always looks quite purple on me but i use it quite a bit for nail art... it works so well with other shades xxx

    ReplyDelete