Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Royal Cosmetic Connections Retractable Kabuki Brush

Out of all of my make-up brushes this has to be my favourite to use.  I'm a big Bare Minerals user but I find their brushes to be slightly scratchy, possibly because of their natural fibres. However, The Royal Cosmetic Connections Retractable Kabuki Brush is made of the softest synthetic bristles. 

As it is retractable in neatly fits into my make-up bag so I can touch up on the move.  Another useful feature of this retractable brush is the more you 'retract' it, the more dense the brush becomes.  Most mineral make-up users know the denser the brush the heavier the coverage so this is a very handy way of getting differing coverage from just one brush.

Finally, how pretty is the casing!  The gorgeous bronzed swirl design makes a nice change from the usual black/silver styling of many brushes.  It also seals well meaning the lid is unlikely to fall off and damage the bristles.

Royal Cosmetic Connections Retractable Kabuki Brush is a fantastic travel brush that I love so much I think it might be moving from my handbag into my main brush collection!  


2 comments:

  1. Love how pretty this brush looks. I'm after a Kabuki brush and this travel size looks fab for my makeup bag. I've never heard of the brand, do you know where you can buy it?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can buy this from Amazon! :) I've not seen or heard of them before either but it really is a lovely brush. x

      Delete