Saturday, 21 July 2012

Bare Minerals Super Size TSV Review

Last weekends QVC TSV was a must for all Bare Minerals fans!  Bare Minerals is the only foundation I have been consistently happy with and one teeny tub (8g) usually lasts me at least 6 months making the £24 price tag seem much more economical.

Imagine my amazement when they put together this beauty!  A double sized foundation (16g), a double sized Prime Time Foundation Primer (60ml) and a 5 times sized (yes 5!!!) of their new Advanced Clear Radiance (4.5g)  The price of this Flawless and Luminous Collection was just under £40.  The value?  A whopping £181!!!  (taken from the Bare Minerals website and based on the cost of the original Clear Radiance)


The foundation and primer I use everyday without fail so it is great to have collection for once that doesn't include items I wouldn't usually buy separately. Bare Minerals Advanced Clear Radiance is a new product to me but I know I will use it regularly. At the moment I use Tinted Mineral Veil as a finishing powder over my foundation. Advanced Clear Radiance is also a finishing product which gives a dewy sheen to the skin whilst also feeding it with vitamins.

Did any of you other Bare Minerals fans manage to get their hands on this fantastic value kit?  Do you stock up on super sizes of your favourite products when you get the chance?

5 comments:

  1. That's some serious saving and for a great brand! I lovethe foundation but never tried the primer... I like their brushes cleaner tho - I totally recommend it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need a brush cleaner so might check it out! :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm dying to try some Bare Minerals i've heard all good things about the brand! I have a review of the July Joliebox if you're interested on my blog!Some nice beauty products in this months box xx

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitley recommend Bare Minerals - nothing comes close now I've started using them! x

      Delete
  3. wow that is amazing!

    Thanks for sharing.

    Much love: http://missvictoriam.blogspot.co.uk/ - If you want to follow back if you don't already. I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so I would really appreciate it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete