Saturday, 7 July 2012

June Empties

I know I'm a bit late with this post but as I've been off work this week I haven't had a chance to update!  There is also another very exciting reason why I haven't been blogging much recently... I will be revealing after this weekend :)

Radox Shower Therapy Nourish Shea Butter and Ginger  A great supermarket shower gel.  Inexpensive and does the job.  I love the smell which is warm and vanillary - I can't smell the ginger though!
Would I buy again?  Yes. 

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish  My all time favourite, can't be without it cleanser.  There is always an empty of this in my bathroom every few months!
Would I buy again?  Have done and always will - I currently have 3 back ups at home!

L'Occitane Five Minute Shine Repair Mask Sample Very odd smell, a bit like plasticine... did a good job of restoring my hair though, leaving it light and shiny.
Would I buy again?  No.  Although it improved the condition of my hair I like it to smell good too!

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream  Probably the best moisturiser I have ever used.  Light and gel like but moisturising enough for dry skins also.  I got this as part of an amazing QVC TSV for Christmas reviewed here and its lasted a whole 6 months!
Would I buy again?  This is very pricey but can be good value if bought as a deal.  I am currently trying Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser and I have to say it's fighting for my favourite position!

Clarisonic Skin Polish This came in a Feel Unique box when they were still around.  Smells gorgeous, lathers nicely and leaves skin nice and smooth. 
Would I buy again?  Probably not as I don't own a Clarisonic.  However, it did a decent job on its own.

Liz Earle Skin Boost Tonic  I love that this is an alchohol free toner - the only kind I want to use.  Leaves a moisturising veil and helps moisturiser sink in.  Amazing smell!
Would I buy again?  Have done and always will - the sister product to my Cleanse and Polish

7 comments:

  1. I love Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the Liz Earl Cleanse and Polish it's simply fabulous. I was wondering the other day if the Liz Earl moisturisers were any good. Have you managed to get any good Liz Earl deals on QVC? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on the Liz Earl cleanse and polish it is simply fabulous. I was wondering if the Liz Earl moisturiser was any good the other day so glad I read this post. Have you managed to get any good deals on QVC for Liz Earl? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't actually bought Liz Earle from QVC before! Mainly because buying direct from Liz Earle's website is so nice - they always include a travel size product for free and wrap everything beautifully! x

      Delete
  4. I just ordered a set with the Elemis cream... now, i can't wait to try it out!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous cream - it seems to adapt to all skin types. x

      Delete
  5. The Liz Earle sound great! :)
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete