Sunday, 15 July 2012

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Review


You may remember me posting about the May Liz Earle Skin Essentials offer here.  I hadn't tried Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser before and in fact have only just got round to using it.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream has been my hero product for the past 6 months - it was a Christmas present and lasted me very well.  However, my purse would struggle to keep on purchasing this at £75 for 50ml!!!

I was already a dedicated fan of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and Skin Boost Tonic so it seemed sensible to complete the regime with the moisturiser.  However, I was a bit wary as I had heard it was very rich in texure especially compared to the gel-like light formula of Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.

I opted for the Normal/Combination option of the Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser and on opening I admittedly was a bit worried about the richness of the cream.  As you can see, this moisturiser is VERY thick and slightly yellow in colour.  When applying the cream it feels very moisturising but I was pleasantly surprised by how well it sunk in and any greasy residue was quickly gone.


The scent of Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser is also lovely too - an aromatherapy fragrance common with Liz Earle products but very subtle at the same time.  I hate walking around and all I can smell is my moisturiser! 

Best of all this moisturiser works out very affordable - £18.75 for 50ml and I reckon it will last a long time.

Have you tried Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser?  Are you a fan or do you find it too rich?

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking to buy some products liz earle,I only used the cleanse polish and I am very pleased.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Liz Earle products - I'd recommend the moisturiser and skin boost tonic 100%. I'm not too keen on their cosmetics though. Following you now if you'd like to follow back :) x

      Delete