Thursday, 19 July 2012

L'Occitane Immortelle Cream Mask Review

Immortelle Cream Mask

I recently chose a sample of Immortelle Cream Mask as a freebie with a L'Occitane order.  I'd heard great things about the Immortelle Divine Cream so thought a sachet of this mask would be a nice treat.

Unfortunately, I have never had much luck with face masks, now including this one.  After smoothing a thick layer over my skin I was instructed to leave it on for 5 - 10 minutes.  However, after around 3 minutes my skin started to sting.  This really surprised me as this is supposed to be a moisturising mask not a brightening or cleansing one.  After a previous bad experience, this signalled me to remove the mask pretty sharpish!

After cleaning my skin of the mask I hardly noticed any difference in my skin - if anything, it felt tighter than usual rather than moisturised!  Looking at the reviews on the L'Occitane website I appear to be the only person having experienced this reaction.

I wouldn't consider myself to have particularly sensitive skin but face masks really do seem to irritate me.  This really disappoints me as I love a good pamper!

Do you know of any good face masks that are suitable for sensitive skins?

No comments:

Post a Comment