Saturday, 14 July 2012

My Nails Inc. Collection

So inspired by fellow blogger Been There, Done That, Got the Lipstick I have decided to start a series of posts on my nail varnish collection!  A girl can never have too many nail colours right?  So here are my nail colours by Nails Inc.


L-R: Birdcage Walk, InStyle Beach, The Serpentine, Little Venice, InStyle (orange), InStyle Candy, Festival Pier, Clarges Street, Saville Row, DeVere Gardens, InStyle (teal), The Southbank, InStyle (taupe), Duchess Street

As you can see several of these were freebies from magazines and the rest were bought in collections working out at about £4 - £5 each - bargain! 

Nails Inc. has to be my favourite nail polish brand.  I love its strong pigmentation meaning less coats.  The names are cute too with locations from around London.

What is your favourite Nails Inc. shade? 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention! :) Cant wait to see the rest of your collection. I dont know if I could pick just one colour, I love so many.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :) I know, I don't think I couldn't pick a favourite either! But DeVere Gardens is a lovely classic colour that if I can't choose I always go for. x

      Delete