Sunday, 26 August 2012

Babymoon in Paris!

So tomorrow my partner, bump and I are off for a short break in Paris - probably our last holiday without baby :D  Carrying a baby is enough luggage for anyone so the aim is to travel light - one small pullalong suitcase that my partner will be carrying and a handbag/manbag each. 

Of course, this means cutting back on travel beauty products!  Here is the majority of what I'm taking excluding a few more boring essentials - toothbrush, deodrant etc.

 
 
All I am taking is my Liz Earle essentials in minature, Bare Minerals base products, concealer, mascara, eyeliner, lipliner, lipgloss, eyebrow pencil, suntan lotion, Elemis body wash and a few other bare neccessaties.  Not bad for a beauty blogger... Now I just hope I manage to pull of the minimalist look!  At least we will be light and stress free :)
 
Anybody have any recommendations of things to shop for and different places to visit in Paris?

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time in Paris! Take lots of photo's.

    Much love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a follow or just a nosey. xx

    ReplyDelete