Saturday, 11 August 2012

July's Basic Beauty Empties


Feeling very guilty about not posting in ages!  However, saving for baby has meant I really haven't been investing in beauty that much this month.  Instead, most of my 'empties' for July were tried and tested bargain beauty basics that I thought I'd share with you.  Not very glamourous but essentials :)

VO5 Heat Protect I just can't let go of straightening my hair!  Not one to go au-naturel with my waves that often I always use a heat protection spray.  This one smells gorgeous, doesn't leave a residue and is around £3.50 but I keep finding it on offer in either Boots or Superdrug.

Vaseline Essential Moisture  My partner stocked up on this for me when I was having random itchy skin in the winter.  It's very light and soothing so perfect for sensitive skins!  Not particularly moisturising but I find it keeps skin 'healthy' feeling.

Nivea Pearl Beauty Deodrant I come back to this deodrant everytime.  Love the smell, does its job and doesn't irritate my skin.  Always on offer too!

L'Occitane Immortelle Moisture Mask Sample  Reviewed this here - I did not get on with this product at all :(

No comments:

Post a Comment