Sunday, 19 August 2012

Nail of the Day

In this scorching weather my tootsies are out!  And I NEVER leave them unpainted (though the bump may stop me at some point!)

I usually stick to pinks and reds on my toenails but today I've gone for the gorgeous Leighton Denny Notorious.  Its a vivid turquoise - one of my favourite colours to wear in the summer. 


And for those of you interested, my flip flops are by Miss KG :)  Hope you're all enjoying the sun and not having to stay out of it like me!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I was lusting after them for ages then got them in the Debenhams sale! x

      Delete
  2. It looks so pretty on the toes!! And the flip flops are really nice too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I never thought of using a colour like this on my toes before! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites! Really different x

      Delete