Sunday, 30 September 2012

September Empties



This month I've used up quite a few of my trusted favourites - both the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, Conditioner and Skin Boost Tonic I've mentioned many times before!  Here is a quick summary of the others I have used this month:

Elemis Tranquil Touch Bath Elixir So sad this is now gone :(  However it has lasted me an amazing 9 months!  And that's using it 2 or 3 times per week.  You only need half a cap full and the bathroom is filled with the most soothing and relaxing scent.  It doesn't create a mass of lasting bubbles but this a favourite way of relaxing after a long week at work!

Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash I like the creaminess of this body wash.  However, although it claims to be triple moisturising I found it to be a bit drying!  I think that could be to do with the overpowering scent though.  This smells very 'soapy' to me.  Which is good if you want to smell squeaky clean!  However, I prefer body washes to smell closer to the kind of perfumes I would wear - not a bar of old fashioned soap.

Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Hair Mask  This is one amazing pot of hair goodness that smells divine and is cheap to boot!  Scented with exotic orchid and coconut this hair mask does what it says - leaves hair moisturised, conditioned and not at all weighed down.  I am sure it is filled with lots of chemicals that some people disapprove of but it produces results time after time for me!



2 comments:

  1. you are so right about the dove body wash!
    Check out my blog if u want! I am giving away a Naked 2 Palette :) http://madeofstarsblog.blogspot.gr/2012/09/urban-decay-naked-2-palette-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! Will check out your blog and giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete