Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Selfridges Beauty Workshop Lucky Bag



So I actually managed to order myself a Selfridges Beauty Workshop Lucky Bag!!!  I wasn't feeling hopeful as I'd heard the beauty boxes had sold out within an hour.  Luckily, I woke up at 6.00am to see an email had been sent only 15 mins earlier!  On I went and grabbed that gorgeous little bag of surprises :D  However, here are a few things that have surprised me about this 'limited' purchase:

1.)  The added p&p of £4.95 - I hope this comes beautifully packaged and arrives on time!  I HATE paying this much for p&p

2.)  They're still not sold out!  I thought they would fly off the shelfs especially as they are supposedly limited to 1000 bags.  This is despite...

3.)  You can buy as many as you want - my whole office has purchased them in multiples!

Hmm... my limited Lucky Bag is not feeling so exclusive anymore :(

However, I am still excited to see what I get and it's my pre-Christmas treat to myself. 

Did you manage to bag yourself a bag?  You can still get yours here!

2 comments:

  1. I managed to get two! I also thought they woul've sold out really quick, I ordered mine at 8am but they still had them in stock at 2pm!I missed the delivery guy today, absolutely gutted aha!

    I'm following!

    xxxx
    Tasha

    www.wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! :) Oh I hate missing the delivery man - I hope you manage to get yours soon and the contents are good! x

      Delete