Saturday, 1 December 2012

1st Day of Advent! Latest in Beauty

My Latest in Beauty advent calendar arrived yesterday just in time for the 1st December!  I was really impressed with the quick delivery especially as I received my calendar at half price.  I know this is a bit of a sore point with most customers as the offer was only sent to those who had already bought to either by another at half price or pass the code onto a friend.  I was lucky enough to receive a code from a friend and probably would not have bought otherwise.

The calendar really impressed me when I opened it with its huge pink bow!  I also liked that you could preview the contents online too.  The calendar came with a cute Christmas card containing discount vouchers for some of the brands included.


Behind door one was this cute Mavala Rouge Rubis 5ml Nail Polish - I love the cute angel packaging and have already hung it on my tree!  This will be the first Mavala polish I have tried and I love the Christmassy sparkly red shade.


I can't wait to open the rest of my calendar!  Do you have a beauty advent calendar this year?

4 comments:

  1. I would have opened the whole calendar in a day! I'm so inpatient when it comes to gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe it's tempting but I love a little treat everyday! x

      Delete
  2. oh lucky getting it half price. I could have got another half price but passed the code to a friend. Such a cute first item x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem like Latest in Beauty didn't think through how people would react to the discount AFTER buying a calendar! I would've been annoyed. Glad you're enjoying yours too though :) x

      Delete