Saturday, 15 December 2012

Maternity Leave Here I Come!!!

This Friday was my last day at work till September 2013!!!  Though I will shortly have a new and very important job as a mummy :)  I had a really lovely send off at work and though not strictly beauty related I wanted to share with you all the gorgeous gifts I received.


Clockwise from Top Left: Cath Kidson Hankie Rose Sleepsuit, Mothercare Giftcard, Cath Kidson Hankie Rose Blanket, Rituals Baby Secret, Rituals Baby Splash, Disney Thumper Shoes, Little Bird by Jools Oliver White Embroidered Dress, Ted Baker Floral Dress and Leggings, Nails Inc Couture, Little Bird by Jools Oliver Fawn Flanner Pyjamas, Unwind Candle Set
 
How cute are the little outfits!  I really love the retro feel of the Little Bird by Jools Oliver outfits - they're simple but beautiful.  The Cath Kidson blanket and sleepsuit are in my favourite Cath Kidson rose print - very girly.  The Ted Baker dress and leggings are so cute with the puffball hem and floral print.  I can't wait for her to grow into them all!
 
The Rituals baby products are perfect for bathing newborns but they smell so lush I can see myself pinching them!  This little one is already branching into the world of beauty :)  I'll def be doing a review of these once she has her first bath.
 

I adore my Nails Inc Couture nail varnish personalised by my close friend Leigh.  The colour is a gorgeous blue metallic with purple glitter and cannot wait to do a separate review just on this alone.

This little one has been spoilt already!  I can't wait to spend the Mothercare voucher and spoil her even more :)  Just over 3 weeks till D-Day!

4 comments:

  1. lovely things lotty!

    Congratulations!
    beautybymeganlaura.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) We've been very spoilt! x

      Delete