Saturday, 15 December 2012

The 13th, 14th and 15th Day of Beauty Advent

I was doing quite well at keeping up with my daily advent post until the end of last week got quite manic as I am now on maternity leave! :D  (post showing all my lovely gifts to follow shortly)  Here are the days I missed:

Day 13


This product is probably the one I was least looking forward too.  Despite being pale skinned I have never got on with fake tanning products.  However, this is a St Tropez Instant Glow Lotion rather than fake tan so I might give it a try in the summer.

Day 14
 
 
I'm a fan of mineral make-up and loose eye shadows so I will definitley be trying this one out.  The shade is called 'Celebration' and is a lovely bronze colour which suits my colouring.  Bella Pierre is another brand I have yet to try and am pleased with the inclusion of some make up products in the calendar.

Day 15

I've never heard of the Australian brand Mirenesse before?  However, the packaging of this Lip Lift Moisture Shine is very nice!  The shade I have received doesn't really wow me as it is pretty much clear with pink glitter in it.  However, I always like to have a few lip glosses on the go so this will be a nice new one to try.

Have you enjoyed the past few days of your beauty calendars?  What has been your favourite product so far?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't order any calendars this year but caved last night and ordered this one as it's now half price. I have a feeling I'll open all 25 doors as soon as it gets here lolI have no self restraint.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's def worth it at half price! I was given a code to get mine at half price too :) lol I'm only managing to only 1 a day because you can take a sneaky peak at whats behind each door at www.latestinbeauty.com! x

      Delete