Friday, 21 December 2012

The 19th, 20th and 21st Day of Beauty Advent

So maternity leave is supposed to be relaxing... but I've been doing more off work than in work!  So apologies for the late posting of the past few days of my calendar.  Here is what I have received:

Day 19

 
Yardley?  Really?  Not much I can say about this as I am not a fan of 'body sprays' or the brand Yardley.  Though I have noticed Yardley popping up of late in beauty boxes too.  Is it trying to have some kind of resurgance?  The scent I received is actually not too bad - Royal English Daisy.  It just smells fresh and light - might make a good room spray!
 
Day 20
 
Really love the look of this Trilogy Rosehip Antioxidant Oil..  It comes in a cute little dropper bottle and the packaging states it is a 7 day trial which is nice as I know exactly how much to use and that's enough time to get an idea of whether it works for me.  Seen some great reviews of this too by fellow beauty bloggers!
 
Day 21

 
Yay I've been looking forward to this Eve Lom Rescue Mask too!  Nice 15ml sized tube.  Can't wait to have a pamper with this.
 
Are you enjoying the last few days of your beauty advent calendars? 

No comments:

Post a Comment