Sunday, 23 December 2012

The 22nd and 23rd Day of Beauty Advent

So here we are right at the end of my Latest in Beauty Advent Calendar :(  The products are still amazing though!

Day 22


A cute little pocket sized glass file by Mont Bleu!  I am a die hard Leighton Denny Crystal File fan so am a bit nervous about using this incase it doesn't match up.  However, it is the perfect size for my handbag and I will be less worried about this one breaking!

Day 23


Balm Balm Rose Geranium Lip Balm - I am kindly giving this one to my partner (or at least sharing it!)  As he is a lip product junkie and his favourite Decleor is running out!  It smells yummy like Turkish Delight so I'm not sure if that might put him off...  Looks like a good quality natural balm though!

No comments:

Post a Comment