Monday, 24 December 2012

The 24th (and last!) Day of Beauty Advent

So today is the last day of my Latest in Beauty advent calendar :(  But what a lovely little candle I received today!  I love the packaging as it looks expensive and classy.  AS London is not a brand I have heard of before but apparently its the first ethical company that can compete with other luxury brands.  Not sure what the scent is supposed to be... but am looking forward to burning it.



Overview

Personally I think this beauty advent calendar has been amazing and I will be using pretty much everything in it.  I am so glad I invested in one at half price!  Latest in Beauty included a great selection of products ranging from skincare to nailcare to cosmetics.  The selection of brands was fantastic too with some high end ones that otherwise I would not have been able to afford to try.  Well done Latest in Beauty!

Did you enjoy the calendar?  Or did you not buy one but are now considering one for next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment