Tuesday, 4 December 2012

The 4th Day of Beauty Advent and my 100th Post!

I love these dinky little L'Occitane handcreams.  Though this one seems particularly small?  I have had minature L'Occitane handcreams before and they did seem slightly bigger.

Nonetheless these petite handcreams are perfect for your desk, handbag or for me in the near future - baby changing bag!  I'm looking forward to trying this Shea Butter version.

 
 
On another note - the is my 100th post! :D  Can't believe I have been blogging for over a year now.  It's been a slow burner but have enjoyed every minute of it - especially meeting other beauty bloggers online!

3 comments:

  1. My very favourite!! It's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on you 100th post!
    I love this hand cream - these are the sizes they give away in the GWP deals. Lovely though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh cool - I've only had the magazine freebie sizes before! x

      Delete