Friday, 7 December 2012

The 7th Day of Beauty Advent

Today's Christmas treat is a 7.5ml tube of Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation.  This is amazing as Perricone is definitely a high end brand with this particular product retailing at £47 for 30ml!  I've heard lots of rave reviews about this being a posh BB cream with lots of skin benefits.



I quickly sampled this in Harrods a few weeks ago and to be honest it looked a bit orangey to me.  However, I am looking forward to trying it properly with this travel size.  I would never have risked splashing out on the full sized product!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! Been wanting to try this for a while, looking forward to see what you think about it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice little size to try out! I think I'll be trying and reviewing this very shortly x

      Delete
  2. I tried it today and quite like it although it will be too dark for some people x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this may be the case with me! x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry me dear accidentally deleted your comment! I think I will be trying it out on maternity leave when I don't mind working the more 'natural' look :) x

      Delete