Saturday, 8 December 2012

The 8th Day of Beauty Advent

Yipeee!!!  Philosophy!!!  I have been waiting to try Philosophy products as travel sizes and samples don't seem to come up that often and I like to try before I buy so I was super pleased about this. 

However, I was a little confused as the Latest in Beauty website advertised the product to be included as Purity 3 in 1 Cleanser.  Instead, I received Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash.  Still super pleased though and this is probably a better addition to my skincare regime as I already have my favourite cleanser in Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.

 
Did anyone else receive the Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash?  Have you tried it yet?

4 comments:

  1. I got the cleanser but they did say you'd get one or the other x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh well it was a nice little surprise! x

      Delete
  2. another amazing product - one of my favourite, love the consistency!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! You're the first person I've heard try it so didn't know what to think! x

      Delete