Sunday, 9 December 2012

The 9th Day of Beauty Advent

How cute is this little dropper bottle of Bioeffect EGF Serum?  I love that they have used the usual packaging but in minature. 



The price however is anything but minature... the full 15ml usually costs £125!!!  Making this 3ml size worth £25. 

I'm expecting great things from this serum and can't wait to try it.  Bioeffect is not a brand I've heard of before but apparently 30% of Icelandic women use this serum so it must be worth a try!

3 comments:

  1. wow, it sounds great, this calendar is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stuff! I would only use bio effect if I could efford it all year round ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I definitely can't wait to try it! Though not sure about being able to afford it all year round :( x

      Delete